Get it on your next trip and we will refund your money for any unforeseen event*
Protect your trip
Get your money back if your plans change
Protect your reservation
Full Refund is a travel insurance specialized in backing you up in case of any unforeseen event, protecting 100% of your reservation when you travel with Viva Aerobus.
Use it without complications
If you have any of the following problems before your trip, you must request the cancellation of your reservation before the departure time of your flight.
*Coverage in the following events:
- COVID-19 Diagnosis
- Wedding cancellation
- Job loss
- Job change
- House fire
- Accident that prevents you from taking the scheduled trip
- Holder's injury
- Exacerbation of pre-existing medical conditions
- Government travel bans
- Holder’s death
- Complications related to pregnancy
- Job relocation
- Scheduled airline failure
- Failure of the holder’s vehicle during transportation to the airport
- Changes to the holder's examination dates
- Attention to legal summit
For further information, please check Full Refund General Terms and Conditions.
Get Full Refund in your next reservation and travel 100% protected
Choose this product during the purchase process of your flight:
Choose your flight
Select Full Refund.
Make your payment
Verify that Full Refund has been added to your reservation
Ready! Your trip is protected
Learn how to request your refund, in case of any inconvenience
If you purchased Full Refund and need to cancel your reservation, follow these quick and easy steps:
Contact MAS Servicios,call center, available 24 hours.
Check the cancellation criteria and send the necessary documentation*.
Keep an eye on your means of contact to verify the status of your cancellation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I purchase this insurance?
Very easy! Just add Full Refund during the purchase process of your flight.
How do I request my refund?
Once the unforeseen has arisen, you have a period of 24 hours to cancel your flight by contacting MAS Servicios Asistenciales SA de CV, to whom you must explain the reasons why you want to cancel your reservation and send the necessary documentation.
It is important to clarify that Viva Aerobus is not responsible for the insurance, so everything related to Full Refund must be dealt directly with MAS Servicios Asistenciales SA de CV. .
What happens if I cannot report my contingency before the flight?
In the event that the holder of the reservation cannot make the cancellation personally, a companion, friend or family member may call or give notice within a period of no more than 24 hours, once the eventuality has occurred.
However, if your flight is in less than 24 hours or the event happens on the same day, the notice to MAS Servicios Asistenciales SA de CV. Must be made at least four hours before the departure time of the flight.
What are the documents that I need to send to request my refund?
See here the documents that will be requested, depending on the contingency that has occurred.
If my flight date changes, will my insurance remain valid?
Yes. Full Refund is tied to your reservation; that is, the insurance remains in force regardless of the date changes made by the airline or by you, as long as the original purchase amount is maintained.
Does the insurance cover the additional benefits that I acquired in the purchase?
Yes, the insurance covers the total value of the purchase, including those additional benefits that were not used, as long as they were acquired in the original purchase.
It is important to mention that if a Viva Fan membership is included in the reservation to be refunded, the benefits thereof will be null and void as of the date said reimbursement is requested.
For more information about the benefits that Full Refund offers you, we suggest you contact MAS Servicios Asistenciales SA de CV. through the following means:
55 84 21 04 57
55 19 92 41 47
Terms and Conditions
- Full Refund covers you from the moment you purchase your flight, regardless of the travel date.
- Full Refund does not allow cancellation due to change of date or passenger.
- Full Refund does not allow a second reservation to be protected with the first flight purchased (date change).
- Full refund applies for a date change, as long as the proportional part of the rate difference has been settled.
- Full Refund only covers the paid amount at the first purchase, this is, the amount paid at the moment of the confirmation. If a passenger chooses to postpone the payment of the Airport Departure Fee (TUA) and this is hence not paid at the moment of the confirmation, any given Refund will not include the amount corresponding to TUA even if this tax is paid before departure. In general, “Full Refund” will not cover any payment made after the moment of the confirmation, this is, it does not cover changes, products or services purchased after confirmation.
- Full Refund does not allow passenger changes.
- Full Refund does not allow reimbursements over a date change.
- Cancellations are allowed up to 4 hours before flight departure time.
- Full Refund includes cancellation of your flight under various unforeseen circumstances, see them in the Full Refund General Terms and Conditions, by clicking here.
- Medical orientation and flight cancellation assistance is provided by VIAJERO, a registered trademark of Más Servicios Asistenciales S.A. de C.V.
- Refunds are paid via electronic transfer of money to the same card that was used at the moment of the purchase.
- Full Refund can only be acquired at the moment of the purchase of your flight.
- The Price of “Full Refund” may change depending on the chosen route, date or modality. “Full Refund” can only be acquired on our website at the moment of the purchase. To claim your refund you will need to report its cause to MAS SERVICIOS ASISTENCIALES S.A. DE C.V within the 24 hours after the event, or up to 4 (four) hours before departure of your scheduled flight if the event occurred less than 24 hours before the scheduled flight. Document validation and authentication and the payment of the refund are solely and directly managed by MAS SERVICIOS ASISTENCIALES S.A. DE C.V. who is solely responsible for providing this service. Any claim related to “Full Refund” shall be directed to MAS SERVICIOS ASISTENCIALES S.A. DE C.V Viva Aerobus will not be held responsible for any claim related to “Full Refund”.
- For more details, see Full Refund General Terms and Conditions by clicking here.