Terms and Conditions of the Viva Price Guarantee
1) The following Price Guarantee consists that if a Passenger acquires a Flight (as defined hereinafter) and within the following hour (60 minutes), finds published in another airline’s web page, a Flight which is cheaper to the one acquired in our website, Viva Aerobus shall grant such Passenger a Flight Certificate for the total amount effectively paid by the Passenger as Base Fare of said flight, taxes not included, charges and/or Additional Services (the "Viva Price Guarantee"). The term Flight shall be understood as an acquired direct trip segment (single) between two airports.
2) Viva Price Guarantee shall be only valid for Flights acquired and effectively paid through our Internet Site (www.vivaaerobus.com).
3) Viva Price Guarantee is valid only for purchases made as of September 2nd, 2013.
4) Viva Price Guarantee is valid only for direct and nonstop flights between the same cities and airports, for the same flight dates and in similar schedules (see section 7), for the same number of passengers, and for the same number of segments, that is, single flights for single Flights and round flights for round flights shall be bought.
5) Viva Price Guarantee shall be applied for reservations up to 4 (four) Passengers and up to 2 (two) segments (single or round flights) per Flight.
6) The price comparison between Viva Aerobus’ Flight and the other airline’s should include Base Fare, taxes including but not limited to Value Added Tax (Impuesto al Valor Agregado), Airport use Fare (Tarifa de uso Aeroportuaria); non optional charges such as gas, safety, among others. All Additional Services are excluded.
7) The hour of departure shall not have a 3 (three) hour difference before or after the acquired Flight with Viva Aerobus.
8) In order for the Viva Price Guarantee to be valid, the Passenger shall send the particular Request Form completely filled with a printed copy of the screen page of the other airline where the date and time printed is shown, the price breakdown (including all taxes, non optional charges and additional services), each Flight’s path, itinerary and dates to email@example.com, no later than an hour after purchasing the Flight in question, in the understanding that if the Passenger fails to send any of these documents “Viva Aerobus” shall discard the request without any responsibility (Claim Application).
9) The Passenger agrees that the Claim Application sent after 1 (one) hour the said Flight’s Purchase, the Claim Application shall be automatically discarded and shall not be subject to any complaint or compensation whatsoever.
10) One Claim shall be made for every Flight that the Passenger wishes to use the Viva Price Guarantee.
11) Viva Aerobus shall review the Claim Application and will verify the Flight’s price in the webpage mentioned. In the event that Viva Aerobus could not verify the Flight’s price, the Claim Application sent by the Passenger, in order to make the Viva Price Guarantee valid, will be discarded.
12) Once the Claim Application has been reviewed by Viva Aerobus, the later shall inform the Passenger the answer through email in a period no longer than 72 (seventy two ) working hours.
13) In the event Viva Aerobus has accepted the Passenger’s Claim Application, Viva Aerobus will send the Passenger, through an email, a flight certificate corresponding to the amount effectively paid as a Base Fare, not including any taxes, additional charges and/or any other charges (the “Flight Certificate”).
14) The Flight Certificate shall be valid only with Viva Aerobus’ Flights and will be subject to availability of dates and time. See section 3.0 in the Terms and Conditions on our website.
15) The Viva Price Guarantee is not valid with promotions, sales, special sales, employee fees or any other discounts, or restricted access fees, as well as purchases made with third party certificates.
16) The Viva Price Guarantee applies for all the destinations operated by Viva Aerobus available at the moment of the Flight purchased.
17) The Viva Price Guarantee is not valid for high occupancy dates such as holidays, Holy Week, and specific dates, including without limiting to July 5th through August 30th and December 15 through January 10th of each year for National Flights and from March 26th through April 13rd, from April 30th through May 2nd, from July 10th through August 17th and from September 4th through 7 of each year for International Flights.
18) Due to the delay with third party payments, complaints regarding Viva Price Guarantee will only be accepted in Reservations paid with debit or credit card through our Internet Site. (www.vivaaerobus.com).
19) All decisions made by Viva Aerobus regarding Viva Price Guarantee are final and without appeal.
20) Viva Aerobus reserves all rights regarding Viva Price Guarantee.