8. Nov 2017
• Cancun-San Jose will begin operations on December 1st and Cancun-Chihuahua on March 27, 2018.
• On March 18, 2018, the recently announced Monterrey-Queretaro season route will be integrated into the airline's regular routes offer.
25. Oct 2017
• Net income reached 409 million pesos with a margin of 18%.
• Total operating revenues also increased by 21% compared to the same period of the previous year, reaching 2,279 million pesos.
• During 3Q 2017, more than 2.3 million passengers were transported, an in-crease of 17% compared to the third quarter of 2016, having a load factor of 91%. • For the third time in the year, our quarterly results reflect not only the strength of our business model, but also the work of all the team that collaborates day by day to strive for a strategy focused on customer service, cost reduction and revenue optimization: Gian Carlo Nucci.
20. Oct 2017
• Cancun-Chicago flights will start operations on February 17; and Cancun-New York-Newark flights will begin in March 31.
• Viva Aerobus will operate these 2 new routes in collaboration with the US tour operator Vacation Express.
• We continue strengthening our commitment to meet the needs of all types of travelers, in this case foreign travelers looking to enjoy the incredible beaches offered by the Mexican Caribbean through personalized travels: Juan Carlos Zuazua, general manager of Viva Aerobus.
9. Oct 2017Read more »
14. Sep 2017
• The new routes, which will offer flights until January 7, 2018, include Monterrey-Huatulco, Monterrey-Queretaro and Culiacan-Chihuahua.
• The seasonal route offer answers the growth in the number of passengers of these destinations, which represented an average increase of 76% between July 2016 and August 2017.
• Thanks to our unbeatable prices, travelers have the possibility to have more money to spend in their destination and enjoy this holiday season: Juan Carlos Zuazua.
8. Sep 2017
• Leon-Tijuana route will start operations on December 7 with three weekly frequencies.
• Viva Aerobus expects to transport more than 60,000 passengers during the first year of operation of this route.
• So far in 2017, Viva Aerobus has already added 14 new routes to its flight offer, reaching a total of 79 routes to 34 different destinations.
1. Aug 2017
• Culiacan-Tijuana route will start operations on November 1 with six weekly flights.
• Viva Aerobus expects to transport more than 90,000 passengers during the first year of operations of this route.
• So far in 2017, Viva Aerobus has already added 13 new routes to its flight offer, reaching a total of 78 routes and 34 destinations.
26. Jul 2017
• Viva Aerobus also reported a 29% increase in its net income compared to 2Q2016, reaching 149 million pesos with an 8% margin.
• During the 2Q2017, more than 2 million passengers were transported, a 46% growth over the same period last year, with a 91% load factor.
• Viva Aerobus closed 2Q2017 with the arrival of a new Airbus A320ceo and the opening of 5 new routes, with a total of 77 routes to 34 destinations.
• The second quarter of 2017 showed results that reflect an important advance in consolidating our strategy of being the most efficient and accessible airline connecting the main destinations in Mexico: Gian Carlo Nucci.
27. Jun 2017
• Passengers can now buy their tickets at the best price from $1,515 pesos (USD $82) to fly this new route.
• The route will start operations on December 16 with a daily frequency.
• With this route, Viva Aerobus celebrates the launch of 12 new routes so far in 2017, adding a total of 77 routes to 34 different destinations.
20. Jun 2017
• Viva Aerobus announces its new Guadalajara-Los Angeles international route.
• Customers can now buy their tickets at the best price, from $ 1,547 pesos (USD $85).
• More than 130 thousand seats during the first 12 months of operation.
• This new route will start on December 16.
15. Jun 2017
• With the arrival of this aircraft, Viva Aerobus already has 22 Airbus A320 aircraft in its fleet, increasing its aircraft order to 53 aircraft.
• Viva Aerobus operates one of the most modern fleets in Mexico and in the region with the highest standards of safety, comfort and quality thanks to the advanced technology of Airbus.
• Our fleet renewal is a key effort that strengthens our ultra low-cost business model and improves the experience of our cutomers: Juan Carlos Zuazua.
7. Jun 2017
• Passengers can now buy their tickets at the most competitive price on the market to fly both routes, which will start operations on August 21.
• Viva Aerobus is the Mexican airline that offers more destinations from Monterrey and the only one that will operate the Mexicali-Monterrey route.
• It is expected to transport more than 90,000 passengers in both routes per year.
9. Jun 2017
• Guadalajara-Los Cabos route will start operations on June 15 with two weekly fre-quencies (Monday and Thursday).
• Over 22,000 seats will be offered.
• This summer Viva Aerobus will increase its offer by 24%, offering almost 6 million seats to its customers.
9. Jun 2017
• It will offer an exclusive price on plane tickets, offer free insurances related to trav-eling and points for purchases.
• Includes a 15,000 points welcome bonus, equivalent to $ 1,500 pesos and the pos-sibility of paying air tickets in 25 months without interest.
9. Jun 2017
• 1.6 million passengers were transported during the first quarter of 2017, an in-crease of 38% over the same period last year.
• The airline reached a load factor of 86%, 4.5 percentage points above the first quar-ter of 2016.
• Viva Aerobus continues to increase its participation in the domestic market. Five new routes were launched during this first quarter with a total of 60 routes and 27 destinations.
• The start of 2017 has, one more time, highlighted the strength of Viva Aerobus' business model and its status as one of the most competitive companies in the Mexican airline industry: Gian Carlo Nucci.
9. Jun 2017
• Monterrey- Ciudad Obregon and Monterrey-Tijuana flights will start on June 20.
• The route Monterrey-Puebla will start operations on September 1st.
• Viva Aerobus is the Mexican airline that offers the most destinations from Monterrey and the only one that operates the route Monterrey-Ciudad Obregon.
9. Jun 2017
• During 2016, a net profit of 766 million pesos and a profit margin of 12% was re-ported.
• Total operating revenue increased 41% compared to the previous year, reaching 6,215 million pesos.
• Viva Aerobus completed its fleet modernization, finishing the year with 19 Airbus 320ceo and 2 Airbus 320neo, ranking among the most modern fleets in the country and the world.
• Viva Aerobus also finished the year with 65 routes and 30 different destinations, opening 5 new routes.
9. Jun 2017
• Viva Aerobus offers the best low-cost option to fly Cancun-Queretaro and Ciudad Juarez-Cancun routes starting next June 8.
• It is the airline with most routes from Ciudad Juarez and the second operator with more domestic destinations from Cancun.
• This summer Viva Aerobus will offer 22% more seats than the previous year.
9. Jun 2017
• The agreement includes the elaboration and diffusion of a Decalogue of Consumer Rights through the airline's communication platforms.Read more »
13. Jun 2016
• Navitaire will allow VivaAerobus to offer better service to its passengers.
• It will also be an important tool increasing sales and consolidating the airline’s ancillary revenue strategy.
4. Feb 2015
VivaAerobus is pleased to announce that it has successfully placed 1 billion in peso-denominated senior trust bonds (CEBURS) in the Mexican stock exchange through an issuing trust.Read more »
17. Mar 2015
The first Beca San Patricio or St. Patrick’s Research Scholarship was awarded to Emer Clifford, PhD student at the Centre for Mexican Studies at University College Cork, unique centre of its kind in Ireland. The awarding of this scholarship is the result of a rigorous selection made by a group of distinguished scholars and will enable Clifford to undertake an investigation in Mexico on gender violence in visual Mexican culture.Read more »
21. Apr 2015
Mexican airline VivaAerobus has started service out of Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport’s International Terminal D, VivaAerobus officially launched service with the first of three weekly flights to Monterrey and Guadalajara, Mexico on March 28, 2015.Read more »
28. May 2015
Ultra-low-cost carrier VivaAerobus has taken delivery of its first new A320 following the aircraft handover at the Airbus Delivery Centre in Toulouse. The A320 is the first to be delivered from an order placed in 2013 for 52 aircraft (12 A320ceo and 40 A320neo), which is the largest single deal by a Mexican customer. VivaAerobus already operates six leased A320s and will become an all Airbus operator as it completes its fleet transition from 737-300s by early 2016.Read more »
22. Dec 2014
Following the call of the Communications and Transport and Tourism Departments to add VivaAerobus to its plan to increase passenger traffic to Acapulco and therefore contributing to the development of Guerrero, VivaAerobus announces successful results.Read more »
18. Sep 2014
HURRICANE ODILE STATEMENT 9. Humanitarian aid flights update Los Cabos, latest update 10:28 p.m. on Thursday September 18 Mexico City.- VivaAerobus informs:Rescue flights itineraries for Friday September 19 Los Cabos.Read more »
11. Sep 2014
VivaAerobus, Mexico’s ultra low cost carrier, has chosen “Training By Airbus” to provide simulator training and courses for pilots, maintenance personnel, flight operations engineers and cabin crews in Miami and Monterrey, Mexico. The 10-year agreement includes more than 25,000 flight training hours for approximately 750 pilots. VivaAerobus, which is in the process of converting to an all-Airbus operator, has ordered a total of 52 A320 Family aircraft.Read more »
20. Aug 2014
VivaAerobus, Mexico’s ultra-low fares airline, announces round-trip services between Houston and Guadalajara and Houston and Cancun beginning Nov. 20, 2014 and Dec. 3, 2014, respectively.Read more »
13. Aug 2014
VivaAerobus, Mexico’s ultra low fares airline announced it will re-implement their round-trip airline service between San Antonio and Monterrey beginning November 24.Read more »
20. Jul 2014
Rockwell Collins today announced that Mexico-based VivaAerobus has selected a comprehensive Rockwell Collins avionics package, including its MultiScan ThreatTrack™ weather radar and GLU-925 Multi-Mode Receiver (MMR), for 52 new Airbus A320 aircraft. Deliveries will begin in 2015.Read more »
13. Mar 2014
VivaAerobus, Mexico’s ultra low cost carrier, is pleased to announce the entry into service of its first Airbus A320s, a fact that marks a before and after in the airline’s history.Read more »
5. Dec 2013
VivaAerobus, Mexico’s ultra low cost airline, is pleased to announce its mobile site launch. Today’s reality tells us mobile devices are part of our day to day, reaching extremes in which people “can’t live without them”.Read more »
30. Nov 2013
VivaAerobus reports passenger figures – November 2013Read more »
21. Nov 2013
VivaAerobus, Mexico’s ultra low cost carrier, announces its purchase agreement for 52 A320 Family aircraft from leading aircraft manufacturer Airbus. The deal, worth $5.1 billion USD at current list prices, will allow VivaAerobus to grow and replace its existing fleet and become an all-Airbus operator by the end of 2016.Read more »
31. Oct 2013
VivaAerobus reports passenger figures – October 2013Read more »
30. Sep 2013
VivaAerobus reports passenger figures – September 2013Read more »
31. Aug 2013
VivaAerobus reports passenger figures – August 2013Read more »
31. Jul 2013
VivaAerobus reports passenger figures – July 2013Read more »
2. Jul 2013
VivaAerobus, la aerolínea de bajo costo de México,confirma que se mantiene como la aerolínea líder en factor de ocupación en la industria de la aviación en México.Read more »