USA COVID Restrictions, learn more.
7. Dec 2017
• The route starts operations on December 16 with a daily frequency and expects to transport more than 100 thousand passengers per year.
• With this new route, it is anticipated about $78 million dollars in annual economic impact in Las Vegas.
5. Dec 2017
• Viva Aerobus is the only airline that connects both destinations directly, without stops, and with prices starting from $928 pesos.
• Flights begin operations on June 2, 2018 with two weekly frequencies, on Tuesday and Saturday.
• With these new flights, Viva Aerobus closes the year with the announcement of 23 new routes, reaching a total of 88 routes to 37 destinations as part of its commitment to air connectivity at affordable prices.