USA COVID Restrictions, learn more.
1. Aug 2017
• Culiacan-Tijuana route will start operations on November 1 with six weekly flights.
• Viva Aerobus expects to transport more than 90,000 passengers during the first year of operations of this route.
• So far in 2017, Viva Aerobus has already added 13 new routes to its flight offer, reaching a total of 78 routes and 34 destinations.
26. Jul 2017
• Viva Aerobus also reported a 29% increase in its net income compared to 2Q2016, reaching 149 million pesos with an 8% margin.
• During the 2Q2017, more than 2 million passengers were transported, a 46% growth over the same period last year, with a 91% load factor.
• Viva Aerobus closed 2Q2017 with the arrival of a new Airbus A320ceo and the opening of 5 new routes, with a total of 77 routes to 34 destinations.
• The second quarter of 2017 showed results that reflect an important advance in consolidating our strategy of being the most efficient and accessible airline connecting the main destinations in Mexico: Gian Carlo Nucci.