USA COVID Restrictions, learn more.
• Net income reached 409 million pesos with a margin of 18%.
• Total operating revenues also increased by 21% compared to the same period of the previous year, reaching 2,279 million pesos.
• During 3Q 2017, more than 2.3 million passengers were transported, an in-crease of 17% compared to the third quarter of 2016, having a load factor of 91%. • For the third time in the year, our quarterly results reflect not only the strength of our business model, but also the work of all the team that collaborates day by day to strive for a strategy focused on customer service, cost reduction and revenue optimization: Gian Carlo Nucci.
20. Oct 2017
• Cancun-Chicago flights will start operations on February 17; and Cancun-New York-Newark flights will begin in March 31.
• Viva Aerobus will operate these 2 new routes in collaboration with the US tour operator Vacation Express.
• We continue strengthening our commitment to meet the needs of all types of travelers, in this case foreign travelers looking to enjoy the incredible beaches offered by the Mexican Caribbean through personalized travels: Juan Carlos Zuazua, general manager of Viva Aerobus.
9. Oct 2017Read more »