26. Apr 2018
• Mexico's ultra-low-cost airline transported 2.1 million passengers in 1Q2018, an increase of 30% compared to the same period of the previous year, achieving an 87.4% load factor, 0.8 percentage points higher than 1Q2017.
• Viva Aerobus increased by 27% the number of seats available in 1Q2018, proof of its commitment to expand a real ultra-low-cost alternative
• José Golffier joined as Chief Financial Officer of Grupo IAMSA and Grupo Viva Aer-obus, reporting directly to the CEO of the company, Gian Carlo Nucci
20. Apr 2018
• These announcements were made within the framework of the “Tianguis Turístico” (Tourist Market), part of the commitment of Viva Aerobus to promote strategic and affordable air connectivity for all.
• Puebla-Guadalajara will start operations at the beginning of September with 3 weekly flights (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) with prices starting from $ 598 pesos.
• At the beginning of July, the successful Puebla-Puerto Vallarta season route will be integrated into the regular offer with 2 weekly frequencies (Tuesday and Saturday) with prices starting from $ 998 pesos.
20. Apr 2018
• Viva Aerobus joins the promotion of Mexico within the framework of the “Tianguis Turístico” (Tourist Market) with the announcement of its new route Morelia-Michoacán at prices starting from $748 pesos, being the only airline that operates this route.
• The route will start operations at the beginning of October with two< weekly frequencies: Tuesday and Saturday.
• With this launching, Viva Aerobus already offers 91 routes to 37 different destinations, part of its commitment to promote affordable air connectivity.