Monthly Passenger Figures, March 2018
Published Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- In March 2018, the traffic of Viva Aerobus grew by 32% compared to the same month of the previous year, to more than 780 thousand customers.
- This month, the load factor remained at 90%, same load factor as in March 2017.
- Viva Aerobus also increased its capacity, measured in available seats, by 32% compared to the same month of 2017.
- So far in 2018, the traffic of Viva Aerobus increased by 30%, compared to the period January-March 2017, to more than 2.1 million passengers.
- The accumulated load factor between January and March 2018 reached 87%, a growth of 1.7 percentage points compared to the same period of the previous year.
- The total capacity of Viva Aerobus between January and March 2018 increased by 27% compared to the same period of 2017.
About Viva Aerobus
Viva Aerobus is Mexico's low-cost airline. It started operations in 2006 and today operates the youngest Latin American fleet with 25 Airbus A320, including two A320neo, in 89 routes to 37 des-tinations. With a clear vision to give all people the opportunity to fly, Viva Aerobus has democra-tized the airline industry with the lowest rates in México and the lowest costs in Latin America, mak-ing their flights the best value offer.