USA COVID Restrictions, learn more.
• Miguel Torruco, Secretary of Tourism of the Federal Government; Mauricio Vila Dosal, Governor of Yucatan and Juan Carlos Zuazua, CEO of Viva Aerobus, celebrated the beginning of this new route.
• Villahermosa - Merida offers two flights per week with prices starting from $438 pesos in single flight.
• Viva is the operator with the largest route offer from Merida, already having 6 destinations: Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Tuxtla Gutierrez, Veracruz and Villahermosa.
13. Dec 2018
• The Secretary of Tourism of Sinaloa, Óscar Pérez Barros, and Walfred Castro, Director of Corporate Communication of Viva Aerobus, announced that this new route offers four flights per week at prices starting from $ 578 pesos in single trip.
• Viva Aerobus is committed to connectivity in Sinaloa. It already has 10 routes for sale from / to the entity, considering two new routes announced this year.
• The airline reported a 34% growth in passengers from / to Sinaloa during January - October 2018 compared to 2017, having transported more than half a million customers.
6. Dec 2018
• Viva Aerobus, as official sponsor of the 4th edition of the “Festival del Puerto”, will present the winner of the "Viva Cortos" contest on December 9th.
• The participants of this contest produced short films that reflect what does the experience of flying and discovering new destinations represent.
5. Dec 2018
• This seasonal route will offer flights from December 17 to January 2 at prices starting from USD $107 in single trip.
• Through the airline´s connecting flights service via Monterrey, this route also allows passengers to connect with 30 endearing destinations in Mexico.
• The airline recently celebrated 12 years of service in Mexico, characterized by a differentiated proposal that combines low prices, a young fleet and a customer-focused approach.