USA COVID Restrictions, learn more.
22. Feb 2018
· Viva Aerobus reported its financial results of the 4Q2017 and 2017, showing, in both cases, increases in its operating revenue and passengers.
· In 2017, more than 8 million passengers were transported, an increase of 29% compared to the same period last year and with a load factor of 90%.
· Viva Aerobus closed the year with 88 routes to 37 destinations, launching 23 new routes and a fleet composed of 24 Airbus A320, one of the newest fleets in the world
20. Feb 2018
• The number of passengers from / to Monterrey increased by 21% between 2016 and 2017.
• Viva Aerobus is the operator with most destinations from / to Monterrey and will close 2018 with 30 routes.
• Thanks to its low fares and the highest load factor in the industry, 3 out of 10 seats offered in Monterrey are from Viva Aerobus.