• Viva Aerobus will increase, starting in November, the number of frequencies offered on this route, going from 4 to 7 flights per week.
• As a result, Viva Aerobus will increase the offer of seats by almost 100% compared to the previous year.
• With this announcement, Viva Aerobus reinforces its leadership in Ciudad Juárez, being the co-leader airline with the most destinations from this city.
26. Jul 2018
• The airline also achieved a 23% growth in its operating revenue during 2Q2018.
• Viva Aerobus generated a 32% increase in EBITDAR this quarter, compared to 2Q2017, totaling 926 million pesos; as well as an increase of 47% in EBITDAR of the first half of 2018, with a total of 1,459 million pesos, in contrast to 1H2017.
• Viva Aerobus also reported a growth in its net income, this quarter, of 17% compared to 2Q2017, reaching 174 million pesos and a net margin of 8%.
• During 2Q2018, more than 2.4 million passengers were transported, an increase of 18% compared to the same period last year, achieving, in addition, a 92% load factor.
18. Jul 2018
• Viva Aerobus strengthens its fleet with the purchase of 25 new Airbus A321neo aircraft. • This order in addition to the existing purchase agreement made in 2013, now totaling 80 new aircraft. • Additionally, Viva Aerobus converted 16 A320neo aircraft, that were part of its previous order, to the A321neo model. • With this acquisition, Viva Aerobus renews and expands its fleet, becoming the second largest purchase made by the company, with a value of $3.5 billion USD at list price.Read more »
12. Jul 2018
• Passengers can now buy their tickets from $ 898 pesos to fly Toluca-Cancun and from $748 pesos for Toluca-Monterrey.
• More than 150,000 seats will be offered in the first year of service of these two new routes.
• Both routes will begin operations on October 19.
10. Jul 2018
• They are the first two of eight Airbus A320neo aircraft that the airline will integrate to its fleet during 2018.
• With this delivery, Viva Aerobus already has 26 aircraft: 22 Airbus A320ceo and 4 Airbus A320neo.
• The fleet of Viva Aerobus is one of the youngest and newest in Mexico, having the latest technology offered by Airbus in benefit of the reliability, safety and comfort of all passengers.
5. Jul 2018
• Passengers can now buy their tickets at prices starting from $1,198 pesos.
• The route will start operations on October 26 with three weekly flights, offering more than 60,000 seats during its first year.
• There are already 13 new routes of Viva Aerobus that start operations this 2018, reaching a total of 93 routes to 40 destinations.