USA COVID Restrictions, learn more.
• This center is part of the new training services agreement between Viva Aerobus and Avenger Flight Group (AFG).
• The facilities will be located near Viva Aerobus´ headquarters in Monterrey, having the only Full Flight Simulator in the city.
• This alliance meets the commitment to safety, the constant expansion of the airline and the growing demand for passengers; as it also strengthens its ultra-low-cost business model.
19. Jun 2018
• This is the second international route of Viva Aerobus from Mexico City and will start operations on October 18th. • Viva Aerobus will offer a daily flight with prices starting from USD $99 • In its first year of operation, more than 132 thousand seats will be available to travelers.Read more »
14. Jun 2018
• This route will start operations on October 3rd with two weekly flights.
• More than 35,000 seats will be offered during the first year of operations at prices starting from $898 pesos.
• There are already 11 new routes of Viva Aerobus that start operations this year, reaching an offer of 91 routes to 39 destinations.
11. Jun 2018
• Viva Aerobus joins the recent celebration of “El Día del Zacatecano” (Zacatecas´s Day) with the announcement of this new route that will start operations on October 26.
• The airline will have a daily flight at prices starting from $898 pesos, offering more than 132 thousand seats in the first year of operations.
• With this new route, Viva Aerobus will start flying 10 new routes this year, reaching a total of 90 routes to 38 different destinations.