• Stops will be at the Monterrey International Airport, connecting passengers with more than 30 destinations from that city.
• Passengers can now buy their tickets for this service that will start operations on October 1st.
• With this announcement, Viva Aerobus exponentially increases its coverage, result of its commitment to air connectivity available to all.
25. Sep 2018
• Viva Aerobus announces its new international routes: Cancun – Cincinnati, Cancun - Charlotte and Cancun - Nashville.
• With these announcements, and for the first time ever, Viva Aerobus exceeds the hundred routes offer, reaching a total of 101: 89 national and 12 international to 43 destinations.
• The airline will operate these new international flights in strategic collaboration with the US tour operator Vacation Express.
13. Sep 2018
• Mexico City - Culiacán and Mérida - Villahermosa are integrated into the regular routes offer with prices starting from $ 748 and $ 698 pesos, respectively.
• Due to the high season corresponding to the end of the year, Viva Aerobus will also operate the temporary routes Monterrey - Los Angeles (from $ 118 dollars) and Puebla - Tuxtla Gutiérrez (starting at $ 898 pesos).
• With these announcements, Viva Aerobus already totals 98 routes.