USA COVID Restrictions, learn more.
• This new communication strategy conveys the commitment and interest of the airline to enrich travelers’ experience.
• It is backed by a series of improvements in passenger service.
25. Mar 2019
• The routes Mexico City - Havana and Mexico City – Varadero will begin in April; and Monterrey-Havana and Guadalajara-Havana in June.
• These services will be offered in partnership with the travel agency Viñales Tours and will have one frequency per week.
• Viva Aerobus arrived to Cuba, for the first time, last January with Cancun – Camagüey route.
11. Mar 2019
• Mexico City - Oaxaca will begin operations on March 31st with three flights per week and with prices starting from $748 pesos (one-way).
• Mexico City - Hermosillo will also start on March 31st with a daily flight and with prices from $798 pesos (one-way).
• With this announcement, Viva Aerobus already offers 106 routes and 45 destinations, being a benchmark airline in expansion and growth in terms of passengers and flights.
8. Mar 2019
• Packages include tickets to the event, flights and hotel; in addition to dynamics through social media and during the festival to win flight tickets.
• As ambassadors of this show, Viva also baptized one of its aircraft with the name and image of Pa´l Norte 2019.
• It is the third time that Viva Aerobus participates as official sponsor of this event and will be the presenter of the “Surprise Stage”.