• Besides offering this new route in partnership with agencies and tour operators, the airline already sells these tickets directly from its different sale channels.
• The route will have two flights per week (Tuesdays and Saturdays) at prices starting from $115 dollars in single flight.
• Viva is the only airline that operates this route.
21. May 2019
• It starts operation as a regular route on June 2 with two flights per week.
• Passengers can buy their tickets starting from $76 USD in single flight.
• Near to $27.4 million dollars in annual economic impact in Las Vegas are anticipated with this new route.