24. Oct 2019
• Total operating revenue totaled 3,964 million pesos and the EBITDAR totaled 1,519 million pesos.
• The airline achieved a 21% increase in passenger traffic 3Q2019 compared to 3Q2018, having transported more than 3.3 million passengers.
• The airline increased its capacity, measured in available seats - kilometers (ASKs), by 29% and incorporated 9 routes to its portfolio during this period.
23. Oct 2019
• Passengers may acquire tickets with up to 60% discount.
• Viva Aerobus is the first airline to implement this ticket acquisition scheme in Mexico.
• This new modality is part of the triad of initiatives that Viva has developed this year to improve travel experience, added to payments via Kueski Pay and Viva Fan membership.