USA COVID Restrictions, learn more.
23. Jan 2020
• Viva becomes the first and only Mexican airline to fly, with a regular route, to Santiago de Cuba.
• These new flights start on March 26 and will operate once a week.
17. Jan 2020
• Sales, customer service and logistics will be responsibility of the provider Aerocharter.
• Viva Cargo coverage, at this initial stage, includes shipments among the 5 operational bases of the airline: Cancun, Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey and Tijuana; as well as Queretaro.
• The objective of this new service is to meet the high demand of the sector; as well as diversify and expand ancillary revenue of Viva.
17. Jan 2020
• The airline will sponsor the men´s and women´s Monterrey soccer team during the Closing and Opening Tournaments 2020.
• Players will wear the Viva Aerobus logo on their socks for the first time at the Tigres-America´s match this upcoming Saturday.
9. Jan 2020
• The airline achieved a 20% annual growth, breaking its passenger record with more than 12 million customers.
• Last year Viva added 8 new Airbus A320 aircraft to its fleet, which is reaffirmed as the youngest in Mexico with an average age of 3.25 years and 36 aircraft.
• The growth of passengers, the addition of 23 routes to the portfolio and the increase in aircraft distinguished 2019 as a year of historical expansion for Viva Aerobus.