USA COVID Restrictions, learn more.
• Operational growth of 10% compared to July.
• The airline offers more than 80 routes during August.
• Viva implemented initiatives taking care of its passengers’ economy at this juncture: ‘Zero Fare’ and ‘TU Aliado’.
24. Jul 2020
- Viva Aerobus implemented a strategy to adapt to current demand, reduce costs and capitalize opportunities.
- Cargo service favored the operation of the airline considering the drop in passengers of 83.6% compared to 2Q2019.
- This quarter was distinguished by innovations for the benefit of passengers materialized in new initiatives and products such as: ‘Full Refund’, ‘Zero Fare’ and ‘TU Aliado”.
1. Jul 2020
• Mexico City - Houston begins on July 16 with two weekly flights and fares starting from USD $135.
• Mexico City – Los Angeles begins on July 17 with two weekly flights and fares starting from USD $55.
• The airline offers 88 non-stop flights on July, focused on contributing to the economic and tourist revival through an offer characterized by low prices.