USA COVID Restrictions, learn more.
• It’s the first delivery in Latin America of a new aircraft in the framework of the global pandemic.
• The aircraft will begin its commercial operation in early August.
• Viva Aerobus has the youngest fleet in Mexico with a 3.6-year age average.
24. Jun 2020
• Reactivation of Mexico City - New York, Guadalajara - Houston and Guadalajara - Chicago routes in July.
• Viva lunch a new route: Monterrey - San Antonio on July 3rd.
• Flight frequency increase: Guadalajara - Los Angeles and Monterrey - Houston routes at the end of June.
22. Jun 2020
• Discounts up to 60% on tickets to Cancun, flying between August and December 2020; purchase date: June 22 to 28.
• The campaign will run during 2020, adding new destinations with exclusive promotions and preferential flight rates in order to revive the national tourism sector.
• Possibility of winning free accommodation and recreational activities in the participating destinations.
15. Jun 2020
• Prior to the effects on demand due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Viva Aerobus kept its usual passenger growth with an increase of 18.4% in 1Q20 compared to 1Q19, reaching more than 2.8 million customers.
• Growth of 13 percentage points in the operating flow margin (EBITDAR) during 1Q20 vs. the previous year.
• Viva Aerobus will continue focusing on meeting the country's air connectivity needs, adapting its offer to current demand and under a disciplined adherence to prevention and hygiene measures.