USA COVID Restrictions, learn more.
• Viva leads the sector’s reactivation as the first Mexican airline that grows more than last year, with a 10% increase in its operating capacity compared to December 2019.
• 128 routes available this December: 103 domestic within Mexico and 25 international; more connectivity than last December.
• New nonstop flights from Mexico City to Durango, Los Mochis, Ciudad Obregon and Chicago start this month.
3. Nov 2020
• Passengers may change route, date or timing without extra fees, only paying for fare difference, if any.
• This decision builds on Viva´s commitment to flexibility for passengers, also materialized in the creation of ’TU Aliado’ and ‘Full Refund’.