IS THE TAXI MORE EXPENSIVE THAN YOUR FLIGHT?
In Vivaaerobus we care about your economy, and we know ground transportation in the airport can be expensive. That is why we offer you our Vivabus service that connects the airport and the city, for just a fraction of what you would pay for a taxi.
Save more than 80% in ground transportation from the airport to the city or viceversa.
Travel safely and comfortable in an air conditioned bus.
Travel to and from the Reynosa Bus Station. You can connect and continue your trip to or from McAllen.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1) Vivabus connects the Reynosa Airport with the Reynosa Bus Station.
2) For a whole trip to and from McAllen to the Reynosa Airport, you will need to connect in the bus station and board a Panamericanas bus.
HOW CAN I BUY A TICKET?
1) In our web page, call center or Vivatiendas.
2) On board our Reynosa inbound flights, or directly at our Vivabus counter at Reynosa Airport outside baggage claim.
3) At the McAllen Bus Station you can buy your Panamericana ticket to the Reynosa Bus Station. Once there, at Autobuses del Noreste’s counters you can buy your Vivabus tickets to the airport